Friday, August 13, 2004

A Programming Note

I, being a fan of all sports, even sports I have never watched and know nothing about, naturally love everything the Olympics has to offer. And with NBC and its assorted networks broadcasting Olympic coverage basically non-stop in the coming weeks, I will likely have the TV on 24 hours a day, and will likely miss many days of sleep. How this may affect my Twins watching remains to be seen. I may have to fire up the TIVO, or get the picture-in-picture going. Or perhaps I could take part in the time-honored tradition of flipping to Fox Sports Net during commercial breaks and quickly flipping back just as NBC returns from commercial. Tonight this should be made easier, since NBC and KSTC are just one channel apart on my cable system. From then on, it may get more difficult. No doubt, watching all these Olympic games will be a test of my endurance and stamina, but I feel I am up to the task.

So over the course of the next few weeks, expect a mix of topics here. I likely will write about what I saw during the Olympics today as well as whatever I can scrape together about the Twins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home