Friday, August 13, 2004

Finally

One minute, the Twins are beating up on everyone who crosses their path, and then you look again and they can't beat even one of the worst teams in the league. But no reason to complain, because they won today. I called Morneau's second home run, but no one was there to witness this excellent prediction. Santana wasn't quite up to form tonight; just seven strikeouts in seven innings pitched. Dreadful, just dreadful.

Now we play Cleveland, which could have a huge impact on whether or not there's a pennant race come September. The truth is, while I loved the pennant race last year and I thought that having it come down to the wire last year made clinching so much better, I'd rather have us clinch early on. That way, I don't have to pull out my hair worrying about the status of the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home