Monday, July 26, 2004

I'm Only Happy When It Rains

What a game! Little Nicky Punto slipping on the wet grass and injuring himself (though I must say, it was maybe the most graceful injury I have ever seen), Torii Hunter absolutely running right through the White Sox catcher, and of course, subsequently being booed by the annoying White Sox fans. Rad Bradke showed both sides of himself on the mound today, but luckily his better half prevailed. The only worrying point is Juan Rincon giving up yet another home run. He's really starting to worry me now.

And that's about all I saw. I was actually working too hard on finishing up the Former Players List (see below) to pay hard attention to the game. But I was overjoyed by the result. 1.5 games over the White Sox, this could be the start of something good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home