Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Driver's Education

Okay, I didn't exactly plan this out very well. I start this blog in the heat of the night, and then I realize the next day that tonight's the night I start driver's education. Which means I got home just in time to see the double play that ended the game. While I was learning how to drive down the road, Torii Hunter drove one to the cheap seats. As I watched a cheesy video tape from the early '90s featuring MC Hammer!, Johan Santana threw the hammer down on the Royals. You get the idea.

But really, watching the post-game show, I get the idea of the game. I get the feeling that it was basically last night's game once again. And while it was excellent to watch Brad Radke pitch amazingly well again, watching the same game twice? Sounds kinda boring. But I have Driver's Ed again tomorrow, so if the rest of you watching the games don't mind, lets have Kyle "K.Lo" Loshe pitch his own complete game shutout, eh?

Am I the only one who thinks Terry Steinbach looks like Mark Rosen? Should I just stop watching Minnesota Sports Tonight alltogether? Aren't the hosts the most annoying people ever? The answer is yes. To all three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home